Armstrong Ceiling Solutions goes from A to Z! They were Armstrong. They are now Zentia! In an exciting new brand…
Eurothane® GP is a high performance PIR insulation board that is light weight, easy to cut, handle and install. Whether it’s a pitched roof, framed wall or floor, Eurothane® GP is the ideal solution amongst contractors and installers.
Minster stock recticel Eurothane GP across branches within our nationwide network. A popular construction product for use when insulating your home. Speak to your local Minster branch team for product pricing and delivery and collection options.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Good thermal performance: λ = 0.022 W/mK
- Quick and easy installation
- Lambda (λ) 0.022 W/mK
- Size(s) 2400x1200 mm
- Fire performance Euroclass F
- Edge finishing Square edges
- Compressive strength dN <50mm : 120 kPa - dN 50-160mm 140 kPa
Find your nearest branch for prices here.
Minster stock and supply Cellecta YELOfon HD10+ throughout the UK. Cellecta is the UK’s leading innovator, manufacturer & supplier of environmentally friendly, high performance thermal, acoustic products and systems.
For over 25 years Cellecta products have been successfully installed in a myriad of residential, commercial, educational, health and industrial buildings. YELOfon HD10+ is the acclaimed resilient layer system that carries 3 proprietary Robust Details: E-FC-5, 17 & 18. The system is lightweight, easy to install and delivers unrivalled acoustic performance when used to isolate a floating screed from a structural concrete floor.
- Superior impact sound deadening properties
- Suitable for all types of concrete floors and screeds
- Supplied as a kit with 1 x E-strip and 2 x J-strips included
- Lightweight, easy to handle, cut and install rolls
- Works in conjunction with underfloor heating systems
Minster stock Cellecta YELOfon HD10+ ready for delivery to construction sites throughout the UK. For more information about Cellecta HD10+ and to download the product data sheet click here Cellecta YELOfon HD10+.
ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial and more. The insulation provides excellent acoustic, thermal and fire performance.
ROCKWOOL RWA45 has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types. RWA45 is made up of high-quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Minster staff have lots of experience when it comes to helping our customers choose the right products for their projects; so, when you are ready you should call your local Minster team so that we can make sure you get the right products for the right pricing with the best operations and logistics service.
The ROCKWOOL slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions, from house builders, renovators and commercial builders, ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a great choice due to it's versatility and properties.
RWA45 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RWA45 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage.
RWA45 insulation slabs achieve Lambda 0.035 W/mK and are available in seven standard thicknesses from 25-100mm, with a density of 45 kg/m3.
Why ROCKWOOL RWA45?
- ROCKWOOL RWA45 Insulation Slabs offer excellent thermal, acoustic and fire performance.
- The slabs are easy to handle and install.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, RWA45 offers the highest level of fire resistance.
- RWA45 is a durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building.
- The water repellent qualities of the insulation prevent moisture build up, damp and rot.
Minster stock a wide range of Weber renders and decorative finish products. Weber render products can be used for a wide range of construction projects such as build and refurbishment projects.
One coat, ready mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through coloured renders, suitable for hand and machine application. We also offer a quality range of Weber base and top coats to suit the requirements of the rendering project needs.
Weber render products are carefully manufactured to produce high quality, long-lasting and durable finishes. Our range includes:
- Monocouche render
- Pebble dash or dry dash render
- Base coat and top coat renders
- Decorative finishes — such as tyrolean, brick effect and winter working options
- Synthetic finishes — including acrylic render and silicone-based paint
- Render systems
- Ancillary products — such as render primer and cleaner
With an extensive colour palette and a number of choices when it comes to textures and detailing, you're able to create a truly personalised and unique design with Weber renders. We have a wide range of Weber construction products in stock within our expanding branch network.