Armstrong Ceiling Solutions goes from A to Z! They were Armstrong. They are now Zentia! In an exciting new brand…
Eurothane® GP is a high performance PIR insulation board that is light weight, easy to cut, handle and install. Whether it’s a pitched roof, framed wall or floor, Eurothane® GP is the ideal solution amongst contractors and installers.
Minster stock recticel Eurothane GP across branches within our nationwide network. A popular construction product for use when insulating your home. Speak to your local Minster branch team for product pricing and delivery and collection options.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Good thermal performance: λ = 0.022 W/mK
- Quick and easy installation
- Lambda (λ) 0.022 W/mK
- Size(s) 2400x1200 mm
- Fire performance Euroclass F
- Edge finishing Square edges
- Compressive strength dN <50mm : 120 kPa - dN 50-160mm 140 kPa
Find your nearest branch for prices here.
ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial and more. The insulation provides excellent acoustic, thermal and fire performance.
ROCKWOOL RWA45 has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types. RWA45 is made up of high-quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Minster staff have lots of experience when it comes to helping our customers choose the right products for their projects; so, when you are ready you should call your local Minster team so that we can make sure you get the right products for the right pricing with the best operations and logistics service.
The ROCKWOOL slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions, from house builders, renovators and commercial builders, ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a great choice due to it's versatility and properties.
RWA45 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RWA45 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage.
RWA45 insulation slabs achieve Lambda 0.035 W/mK and are available in seven standard thicknesses from 25-100mm, with a density of 45 kg/m3.
Why ROCKWOOL RWA45?
- ROCKWOOL RWA45 Insulation Slabs offer excellent thermal, acoustic and fire performance.
- The slabs are easy to handle and install.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, RWA45 offers the highest level of fire resistance.
- RWA45 is a durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building.
- The water repellent qualities of the insulation prevent moisture build up, damp and rot.
With the UK experiencing its highest ever temperatures in recent weeks, insulation specialist Actis is reminding architects that it has…
Actis has invested in a new Hybris plant in South West France Sales of Actis’ honeycomb insulation Hybris are growing…