Get ready for colder weather with Weber
Want to make the most out of the colder months? Why not improve your skill set with Weber.
When you spend £700 or more on weberpral monocouche from Minster between 4th October 2021 and 3rd January 2022, you will be in with the chance of winning a place on a Weber training course worth £150.
Terms and conditions apply.
weberpral M monocouche
weberpral M monocouche is a weather-resistant exterior render and is ideal for new build or refurbishment projects. This render can be used all year round, and with the addition of weber accelerateur monocouche and weber retardateur monocouche, application is made even easier during those winter months
- Single coat for fast application and shorter programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Coloured render for low maintenance with no further decoration required
- Can be used to create a scraped or roughcast render finish
- Suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls
- Weather and algae-resistant
weber accelerateur monocouche
Render accelerator solution for monocouche through-coloured renders to speed up the time to scrape during colder application periods.
1. The Promoter of this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is Minster (a trading name of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited (Company Number: 1647362) whose registered office is at Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 6JU (the “Promoter”) in collaboration with Weber (a trading name of Saint-Gobain Construction Products Limited (Company Number: 734396) whose registered office is at Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 6JU (the “Collaborator”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to Minster trade or cash account (the “Account(s)”) holders who purchase seven hundred GBP (£700) or more weberpral M monocouche within a single transaction in branch or online (each a “Transaction”) between 00:01 on 4th October 2021 and 11.59 pm on 3rd January 2022 (the “Promotional Period”) (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”). The Accounts do not include trade accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Marketing Department on 02476 438400 whose decision shall be final and binding.
3. Each Transaction within the Promotional Period will be one entry into the Prize Draw for the chance to win one of three places on a specialist Weber render course - https://www.uk.weber/training/academy/facades (the “Prize”). A winner will be selected at random during the week commencing 10th January 2022 by an independent adjudicator.
4. The Prize will be subject to availability and must be booked by 28th February 2022.
5. Only one Prize per Account.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotional Period, in which case notification will be provided at minsteronline.co.uk/promotions/weber.
7. Any Prize received during the Promotional Period is for the benefit of the Account holder.
8. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to fulfil a Prize as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equivalent value.
10. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be a winner's responsibility.
11. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. The information of a Prize draw winner will be shared with the branch of the Promotor branded Minster that the winner is landlorded to (usually the branch that the winner normally trades with) who will contact the Participant to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. If the Promoter cannot contact a winner, or the winner does not provide their address details or other information required by the Promotor within 14 days of contact by the Promoter, or provides incorrect address details, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entrant in to the Prize Draw.
13. Each Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
14. Unless the Promotor is prevented from doing so by applicable legislation and/or the UK Cap Code, following the end of the Promotional Period, the name of each winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Minster, Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE12 6JU.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant /or select an alternative winner in the event the Promoter believes that any Participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.