Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this weekly prize draw (each a “Prize Draw”, together the “Prize Draws”) is Minster (a trading name of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited (Company Number: 1647362) whose registered office is at Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 6JU (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draws are only open to existing Minster Trade Account and Minster Cash Account (the “Account(s)”) holders (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”) who have linked their Account to the Minster e-trading website at www.minsteronline.co.u/registration. The Accounts do not include trade accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with any of the Prize Draws. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Marketing Department on 02476 438400 whose decision shall be final and binding.
3. The Promoter will be conducting a Prize Draw, each week between 9:00am 31st May 2021 until midnight on the 11th July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”) to take place on the Monday of each week throughout the Promotional Period (“Weekly Draw”).
4. To enter a Prize Draw, a Participant must link their Trade Account with a web registration (a “Web Registration”) by successfully completing and submitting the web account registration form on minsteronline.co.uk/registration. After linking their Account with a Web Registration, the Participant will automatically be awarded entry into each Weekly Draw for a chance to win the allocated prize on offer for that particular Weekly Draw (each a “Prize” and together “Prizes”). Different Prizes are available for each Weekly Draw and details of these will be published on the Minsteronline.co.uk website throughout the Promotional Period. A winner will be selected at random each Monday at 5pm by an independent adjudicator. Cut off for entry into the prize draw is midnight on the prior Sunday. Only one Prize, per Participant can be won throughout the Promotion Period. Winners will be removed from subsequent prize draws.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotional Period, in which case notification will be provided at minsteronline.co.uk/promotions/in-it-to-win-it
6. Any Prize received during the Promotional Period is for the benefit of the Account holder company.
7. The prize is provided to the company, and it is not possible to send this to personal addresses. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Participant.
8. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver a Prize as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equivalent value.
10. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be a winner's responsibility.
11. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. At the time of linking their Account with a Web Registration, the Participant is responsible for providing a valid registered email and mobile telephone number within the UK. In order to claim the Prize, an sms and or email will be sent to the Participant. . If the Promoter cannot contact a winner, or the winner does not provide their address details or other information required by the Promotor within 14 days of contact by the Promoter, or provides incorrect address details, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entrant.
13. Each winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity
14. Unless we are prevented from doing so by applicable legislation and/or the UK Cap Code, following the end of the Promotional Period, the name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Minster, Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE12 6JU.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant /or select an alternative winner in the event the Promoter believes that any Participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.