TLX Silver Insulating Vapour Barrier 10m x 1.2mSKU: IWTX1210
TLX Silver is a thin, flexible reflective insulation which prevents condensation risk by stopping moisture entering the roof void from the inside of the building. Installed to the underside of rafters and across joists, its also certified for use in timber frame and solid masonry walls. Combined with other products TLX Silver can deliver U-values as low as 0.13W/m2 K in standard roofs.
- Prevents condensation by providing a vapour barrier and stops water vapour from entering the roof structure.
- Can be fitted below any depth rafter to improve thermal performance.
- Lightweight and flexible for quick and easy installation.
- Reduces the depth of stud needed in new builds.
- BBA certified to internally insulate new timber frame or existing masonry walls.
|Product Name||TLX Silver Insulating Vapour Barrier 10m x 1.2m|
|Manufacturer Name||TLX Insulation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||W111|
|Compliance Approvals||BBA, LABC, CE Mark|
|Warranty Period||25 years|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Fire Resistance Rating||Class D*|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Applicable Standards||Roofs walls|
|Product Width||1200 mm|
|Product Weight||7.5 kg|
|Product Height||1.2 m|
|Product Length||10 m|
|R Value||0.91 m2K/W|