Rockwool Full Fill Cavity Batt 1200 x 455 x 75mm Pack of 9SKU: RWCB0751
Rockwool Full Fill Cavity Batt 4.91m2 1200 x 455 x 75mm (L x W x T) Pack of 9 Protection against rainy days. Cavity insulation is essential to provide weather-tight protection against inclement weather. The potential for damage caused by moisture can compromise insulation performance, so the Rockwool® Full Fill Cavity Batts provide a great, water resistant solution for new build or extension projects.
- Easy to install – the Full Fill Cavity Batts do not require TCBs.
- Water repellent – the product maintains dryness and actively minimises moisture transmission as the orientation of the water repellent fibres prevent water crossing the wall construction. This is provided that the batts are correctly installed and sound building techniques are applied to the cavity wall construction.
- Durable – with no sagging or slumping, Rockwool Cavity Batts have over 30 years’ proven service, providing effective insulation for the lifetime of the building.
- Thermal protection - effectively acts as a durable cavity barrier with a thermal conductivity (lambda) of 0.037w/mk.
- Flexible – to meet the requirements of a wide variety of projects, it is available in a range of thicknesses.
|Product Name||Rockwool Full Fill Cavity Batt 1200 x 455 x 75mm Pack of 9|
|Manufacturer Name||Rockwool Group|
|Manufacturer Part Number||122880|
|Compliance Approvals||BS EN 13162, ISO 14001|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Range||Cavity Wall Batt|
|Fire Resistance Rating||A1|
|Country Of Origin||Denmark|
|Applicable Standards||ISO 9001|
|Product Width||455 mm|
|Product Length||1200 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.037 W/mK|