ISOVER Timber Frame Party Wall Roll 8000 x 1200 x 75mmSKU: IWTPW075
ISOVER Timber Party Wall Roll 8000 x 1200 x 75mm, Natural is a glass mineral wool roll designed to reduce the passage of sound in timber frame separating (party) wall cavities. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are 1200mm wide and unsplit for fast coverage of large areas. Helps reduce the transmission of airborne sound across the party wall cavity, improving the acoustic comfort of those living in the building. When fully filling the party wall cavity and in combination with mineral wool-filled cavity barriers at the edges of the cavity, Isover Timber Frame Party Wall Roll can achieve a zero U-value as defined in Building Regulations (Approved Document L1A, Table 3). Robust Details removes the need for costly pre-completion sound testing, making for a more cost effective solution.
- Helps reduce unwanted noise between adjacent properties when used as part of a Robust Detail construction
- Can achieve a zero U-value for party walls, as defined in Building Regulations (Approved Document L1A, Table 3), when fully filling the party wall cavity and in combination with mineral woolfilled cavity barriers at the edges of the cavity
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass.
- When used as part of a Robust Detail construction, it removes the need for costly pre-completion sound testing, making it a more cost effective solution to implement.
- Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1
|Product Name||ISOVER Timber Frame Party Wall Roll 8000 x 1200 x 75mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5200625561|
|Compliance Approvals||CE Marked|
|Materials||Glass Mineral Wool|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Range||Party Wall Roll|
|Fire Resistance Rating||BS EN 13501-1 Class A1|
|Country Of Origin||Sweden|
|Applicable Standards||BS EN 13162, ISO 14001, ISO 9001|
|Product Width||1200 mm|
|Product Length||8 m|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.036 W/mK|
|R Value||2.05 m2K/W|