Terms & Conditions
- 3-month Armstrong campaign begins on the 21st June 2018 and closes on 21st September 2018.
- Guaranteed prize: Customers who spend £1,000 exc. VAT or more on Armstrong Ceiling materials, in a single transaction, will be sent a gift set comprising 1 x 70cl bottle of premium Bloom Gin, 2 x 200ml bottles of premium Primrose Hill Tonic, 2 x Bloom Gin branded glasses, 2 x 50g Basil & Garlic Olly’s Olive pouches, 1 x spirit measure. Transaction must include combination of Armstrong tile, plus appropriate amount of Armstrong grid required for the project. Max 3 rewards per customer
- Prize Draw: Every transaction over £1,000 ex vat receives one entry into the prize draw to win 2 Platinum Package tickets to watch the ladies final at Wimbledon 2019, including 5-star accommodation. The prize includes: Pimms/Champagne reception, 3-course luncheon in VIP restaurant, wines selection, complimentary bar, traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea, Centre Court debenture seating, hostess service, plus 1 night’s stay in a Deluxe Double at 5* Bentley Hotel including
- Twitter Competition: A shared retweet to @MinsterOnline using #BestComboSince counts as entry to the ‘best combo suggestion’ competition. The winner will receive the aforementioned gin and tonic gift set. One weekly winner will be selected by the Minster marketing team, based on humour and originality, and announced via Twitter. The Twitter competition will run throughout the 3-month campaign. There are 12 sets up for grabs.
- Those who receive a Gin and Tonic gift set may be required to take part in a PR photograph; which will be used to generate publicity for Minster.
- We aim to fulfil rewards at 4-week intervals throughout the campaign
- Although every effort is made to deliver eligible rewards at the end of each 4-week period; Minster is not liable for delayed or lost deliveries, or breakages.
- The campaign may be changed, cancelled, or extended at any point.
- Employees must seek the permission of their employer to take part.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude any business from the promotion.
- The rewards are as stated and no alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. It reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The promoter reserves the right to withhold rewards in the event of disputes. The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final.
- Accepting any reward may give rise to tax liabilities which are the responsibility of the recipient.
Promoter: Jewson Limited trading as Minster. Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT.