Minster – part of Saint-Gobain –Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, the Minster team are recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant with a can do and positive attitude.
In this exciting role, you will use your dedication and enthusiasm to ensure that products are safely unloaded, accurately booked-in, carefully picked and packed ready for daily deliveries, whilst strictly adhering to Company Health and Safety procedures and Business Controls.
So if you…
- Have high attention to detail and the ability to solve problems
- Have a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Are able to work under pressure
- Have some Warehouse experience (however this is not essential as willingness to learn is far more important to us)
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and are close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and many other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!