Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
Are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a class reputation? Then apply today!
Backed by a well-respected organisation, working as a Warehouse Assistant you’ll build strong relationships with staff and customers as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Responsible for maintenance of stock control processes. Goods Received / Pick and Pack procedure etc
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping
- Operate forklift trucks in line with Health and Safety regulations – desirable, but not essential as training is provided
- Carry out all Company duties in line with current Health and Safety Company Policies
- Ensure Orders are delivered within agreed timescales
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- Pick stock to complete customer orders and replenishment of Trade Counter area
- Any other reasonable duty as defined by the company
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and are close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Warehouse Assistant role you will need:
- Warehouse experience.
- Be PC literate.
- Have good numerical skills.
- Good communication skills – with good telephone manner.
- Product knowledge desirable, but not essential.
- Be H&S Conscious.
- Good timekeeping.
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Minster are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries – this could see you progressing within Minster or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK.
Progression in Saint-Gobain/Minster isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- You are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.