Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
South West Region covering Bristol, Southampton, Oxford and Exeter
This position is working for Minster part of the Saint-Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the fastest growing national specialist in insulation and dry lining distribution in the UK! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and well established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
The role of Regional Inventory Manager with Minster is a key supply chain management role where you will monitor, control and evaluate: stock levels, slow/obsolete stock, implementation of PPI and ASPOG, in compliance with Company policies and procedures across the branches within the region. You and your team will also co-ordinate and manage stock activity across the region, also playing a role in the implementation of national supply chain initiatives.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
In this role you will…
- Monitor stock at branch level within designated areas and continually aim to reduce stock and non-trading stock
- Work cohesively with the Regional Transport Manager to ensure a more fluid approach to stock movementbetween branches and order transfer, improving supply chain management
- Ensure allocations are dealt with quickly and correctly working with the commercial team
- Implement, review and precision manage the PPI and ASPOG systems at all branches and ensure consistent use of the system across the region
- Liaise with the product management department and suppliers to improve stock management
- Establish and maintain relationships with the wider branch network
Am I who you are looking for? To be suitable for the Regional Inventory Manager role you will have:
- Previous inventory management experience and track record of achievement in a similar capacity
- Experience working in wide geographical and functional areas
- Knowledge of builders merchant business model
- Ability to handle a high volumes of numerical data – to build loads to certain value/volume/stock coverage constraints
- Commercial awareness – in terms of understanding the impact of their decisions when either ordering stock or managing stock reduction programmes
- Be able to build strong relationships with all stakeholder of the business
- A full and valid driver’s license owing to the occasional travel in the role
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.