The ultimate high performance fire protection board
What makes it so special?
SUPALUX® is the UK’s leading fire protection board to which no other board compares. Delivering peace of mind with over 30 years of proven performance.
Its calcium silicate composition offers improved moisture resistance and suitability for application in higher temperature environments compared to standard plasterboard applications.
- 30 – 240 minutes fire resistance dependant on application
- 30 plus years proven performance
- Working temperature within high temperature environments (up to 80°C)
- Moisture resistant in damp or humid conditions
- Will not rot, deteriorate or decay
- Impact resistant
- Slim constructions
- Multiple applications
- Early installation (before building water tightness) for a faster build
- Class O Building Regulations
- A1 non-combustible
- London – Crossrail (2016)
- London – Royal Academy of Music (2016)
- Doncaster – Lidl Distribution Centre (2016)
- London – Wimbledon (2017)
- Oxford – Westgate Centre (2017)
- Cragside – National Trust (2017)
- Woking – Hoe Valley School and Leisure Centre (2017)
- Certifire – operated by Warrington Certification Ltd (WCL) assures performance, quality, reliability and traceability of fire protection products. Recognised by regulatory authorities worldwide, it is an internationally respected mark of fire safety and one of the most authoritative in the industry
- Declaration of Performance & CE Markings – Provides information on the performance and conformity of the product to relevant EU directives for health, safety and the environment.