This week we take a look at Rockwool’s full range of products! What makes Rockwool’s product range interesting, especially its insulation, is that it is based on innovative stone wool technology.
Products consist of a blend of naturally occurring volcanic diabase rock. Water repellant additives ensure insulation resists water absorption making it long lasting and much more durable during unexpected exposure of water.
4 in 1 benefits:
Superior acoustic performance: Rockwool stone wool products are amongst the most effective acoustic insulators used in construction.
Sustainable materials: Rockwool insulation doesn’t just create sustainable buildings – it’s produced in a sustainable way too.
Unrivalled durability: Nothing lasts like solid rock. Rockwool stone wool is made from rock, nothing could be more durable.
Fire resistance: Rockwool insulation offers superior fire resistance. Have you ever seen rock burn?
As a business, Rockwool is also a responsible organisation utilising a recycling programme that ensures:
- 100% of insulation waste returned to Rockwool is recycled
- They are happy to work with any appointed waste management company
- Rockwool welcomes visits or audits of its plants and processes
- Collections and drop-offs are arranged to suit customer needs
- New build off-cuts and refurbishment waste is accepted