The timing has never been better to take advantage of the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund while the vouchers are still available in the market.
The opportunity for you:
– Take the necessary steps towards becoming a Green Deal Installer (if they are not already)
– Take commercial benefit generated by the Green Deal and ECO schemes
– Install energy saving measures recommended by Green Deal Assessors and Domestic Energy Assessors and shown on Green Deal Assessment
– Reports and energy performance certificates.
– Register with Green Deal ORB as a Green Deal Installer
– Register with DECC to work under the GDHIF
– Develop awareness and skills via Greenworks
– Through our free and impartial advice, you can be confident in your decision to become a Green Deal Installer.
Training we offer:
– A full Green Deal Installer training programme
– Training assessments
– 12 month EGD support
– PAS 2030 qualifications with Stroma Certification
– CPC membership
– IWI Awareness Training Course
– EWI Overview Day
For more information on our training courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org