Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
If you’re looking to join a brand that is passionate about its employees come join us at Minster. Minster is a Saint-Gobain brand, so it’s part of one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of building materials in the world. So if you’re looking for a role where virtually no day is the same, a role where you can lead, coach and develop a team, then we have the perfect role for you.
In this exciting Business Manager role, you will maximise profitability through building successful working relationships with internal and external customers, staff and suppliers, while ensuring the branch operates in a professional and safe manner. You will provide every Minster customer with an exceptional service whilst identifying new business development opportunities to maximise performance and the delivery of results. You will also be responsible for driving profitable market growth across chosen customer and product segments.
So if you…
- Have a background in management / leading teams.
- Proven experience in customer facing business.
- Proven track record of financial/commercial success.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Ability to work within a team locally and nationally.
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (working with Dry Lining, Insulation, Roofing and Ceilings Products) preferred but not essential.
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- A company car, mobile phone and laptop
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working for a company who have won “TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018”
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold)
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!