Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
As a Branch Sales Manager with Minster you will drive branch revenues and increase client base. But you will not do this alone; you will do it with the support of the sales team who you will coach to achieve store targets and encourage their growth. Alongside this, you will take charge of marketing campaigns and product launches, maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers whilst actively promoting this culture within your branch.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As a Branch Sales Manager you will:
- Coach the sales team to achieve branch KPI’s and deliver a high standard of customer care
- Provide strategic sales plans for the branch and monitor sales performance
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Consistently give 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer service
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Branch Sales Manager role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Previous management experience within a sales role
- Innovative and strategic thinking to move the branch forward
- Knowledge of the industry however training will be provided to develop your specialist knowledge
- A knowledge of using all Microsoft Office programs and feel comfortable using these
- A consistent commercial awareness, taking full advantage of opportunities and deterring threats
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car and laptop
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com