Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
As a Branch Manager with Minster, you will build strong relationships internally and externally ensuring everyday operations run smoothly and KPI targets are met, whilst providing exceptional customer service and upholding Health & Safety policies and regulations.
You will lead, train and develop your team in driving the Branch to achieve its goals with hands-on exposure in all areas of running the branch, from monitoring performance, co-ordinating promotional activities to compiling reports for forecasting. For these reasons you must be commercially minded, innovative and a strong leader with a good knowledge of warehouse, logistics, administration, HR and health and safety procedures.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Ensure high service levels are always exceeding.
- Provide coaching, training and motivation to the team.
- Assess market conditions identifying threats and opportunities.
- Manage store budgets and allocating accordingly.
- Interpret complex information and develop forecasts.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the wider branch network.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and are close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Branch Manager role you will have:
- Previous management experience within a face to face sales role ideally within a similar industry; although full training will be provided.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and goals.
- Impeccable organisation skills and report writing and feel comfortable using Microsoft Office software.
- The ability to provide a strong customer service experience and act as an ambassador for the brand.
- A full and valid driver’s license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
- Above all, 100% dedication to going the extra mile and deliver superior customer service.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car and laptop.
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.