Area Sales Manager – Exeter
Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
As an Area Sales Specialist with Minster you will have clear focus on territory development around you designated area. You will take ownership and management of your target accounts and drive profitable sales growth working hand in hand with the branch team. As the face of the branch you will further enhance the brand’s image and reputation in the market place. Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and increasing business opportunities alongside monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them towards personal and company goals.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As an Area Sales Manager you will:
- Strategize and create a vision for your team guiding them towards achieving targets and goals
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Remain commercially aware and expand business opportunities
- Monitor teams performance and analyse figures
- Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer service.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Area Sales Manager role you will have:
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Proven record of driving sales, negotiation and managing a team
- Good IT, numerical and analytical skills with the ability to generate and compile reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills building relationship throughout all networks of the business
- Experience working in external sales would be an advantage however not essential as training will be provided
- A full and valid driver’s license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car and laptop
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com